Click Here!

My Wife's Perversion

PariahSolo

Title: My Wife's Perversion

Author: PariahSolo

Rating: M++

Summary: A Dream of me in a house, a house that I should not of been in. When I woke up I had to write about the dream because of the question at the end.

Fandom: Original/General/Incest

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096149

{Author's Notes: 1) This is actually a DREAM I had a few days ago. When I got up, I could still remembered most of the dream vividly and while I was in the shower thinking about the dream, I decided that I had to put it down. The DREAM was incomplete and I had to flesh out some other areas of the story, but other than that, it is what it was.}

{Author's Note: 2) The dream was me in a house I did not know. In the first room I met the first girl and she asked her question while offering herself up. I moved to the next room and saw the 2nd girl who asked her question. Then the mother took me to another room and proceeded with the hummer and sex I only fantasize about. The dream ended before I saw if I went with the woman and her daughters or not.

As I was fleshing the story out, I thought about giving the mother the first name of Wilma and to balance the scales so it didn't seem I was favoring one answer I was going to reveal that she was Wilford and Walter's blood sister but I opted not to because of the two daughters.}

Thank you for taking the time to read about this promotion and possibly the story. If you have any comment, good or bad about the story please feel free to add it here.

Thank you,

Albert - PariahSolo - eastwoodaen