Click Here!

December 2012 clean up update

DemonGoddess

Miscellaneous Category Sorting

As part of the clean up, I'm going through and sorting the miscellaneous categories throughout the archive. As the intent for these categories is for the stories to only “live” there temporarily, once a sort is done with what's there, then it's a simple matter of weekly maintenance. Bear in mind I AM sorting roughly 7 years of uncategorized story data.

These sections have already been completed and are being maintained weekly:

books

cartoon

comics

manga

movies

tv

These sections are in the process of being sorted:

celeb

anime

games

I'm leaving original miscellaneous alone for now.

To request a category-

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/733-archive-category-requests/

Login is not required to post for this. By having you post them here, unless I have questions, the category is created usually within a day of the post being made.

Requirements for category creation are here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3103-new-category-request-requirements/

I have shifted my focus to this for the time being, as once I do this, it's done. I figure it'll take about another week, possibly two to finish up, depending upon how many stories are uncategorized. At that point, I'll go back to splitting between moving stories, fixing stories in buffy, starting date/time stamp repair in cartoon and other things as they crop up. Trying to sort these, plus all of the above, has made it so I don't get things done as quickly as I'd like to.

You'll notice that there may be a few stories left in the miscellaneous categories. That would be because I cannot for the life of me figure out the primary setting, which determines where the thing would go. So, unless and until someone else eyeballs 'em and can figure it out and let me know, there is where they'll sit.

tv and celeb subdomains

Reality tv fiction is moving to the celeb subdomain, as they deal with real people in the show. There will also be two new top levels created, and they will be set up as follows:

Reality TV

show name ( i.e. Jersey Shore, Survivor, etc)

Casts RPF

This would be for where one writes a story about a tv show, movie, or whatever, using the cast members writing real person fiction.

Subcategories would then be the show names

As a side note, as these stories are real person fiction, and not so much fanfiction of a particular show or movie, the disclaimer requirements would be as for any other story in this subdomain.

books

There are still some stories where the line spacing is still not right (no line in between paragraphs sort of thing), but the wallotext issue is definitely fixed. I'll go back and catch those a bit at a time.

buffy

Doing the chapter and review board repair where needed now.

BtVS>General – complete

BtVS>Round Robins – complete

BtVS>FemmeSlash – in progress

Tara/Willow – complete

Faith/Willow – complete

Dawn/Faith – complete

Cordelia/Faith – complete

Buffy/Willow – complete

Buffy/Tara – in progress

cartoon

story movement out of subdomain – 1 left (I missed it), otherwise, complete

story movment in to subdomain

Avatar: The Last Airbender – Complete

Transformers Animated – Complete

Transforers – G1 – in progress

As I'm moving the stories in to the subdomain, I'm also fixing them where needed. Date/time stamp, chapter data, and review data.

Monddame 2012-11-30 id # 3001394971 I don't think any of this really affects me or my stories, but THANK YOU. What a great lot of work to do.

Keep up the good work! :)

I don't do it alone, that's for sure. I do the most visible portion and tell everyone what's going on. :D Thank you!