Click Here!

Beta Application

Guest Alexis04

Guest Alexis04

I've never been a beta before. Still, I've got to start somewhere if I want to become one.

I want to become an official beta on AFF.

• How long have you been reviewing fanfiction? Describe your average reviewing style. Quote some of your previous reviews and provide links to the corresponding stories. Reviews posted outside of AFF is acceptable as well.
    • Haven't review any fan fiction before.

[*]How many years have you been posting fanfiction / original fiction online?

• I have written fan fiction for a couple years.

[*]If you have any stories posted outside of AFF, can you please provide links to them or the corresponding profile? This especially applies to non-adult fics.

• www.fanfiction.net/~drtweetyelmo

[*]Which capacities are your strong areas when it comes to writing/reviewing? (Spelling/grammar, canon, characterization, etc.)

• spelling, canon, characterization, flow of story

[*]Which capacities are your weak areas?

• Using the right word (then/than)

[*]What types of potentially objectionable content have you written? Correspond it to warning tags if possible.

• Haven't written any yet

[*]Which types of potentially objectionable content do you read? Which types of potentially objectionable content would you be willing to work with?

• anything male/female, I have read several supernatural NC-17 stories

[*]What are your personal limits/boundaries when it comes to reading, writing, and reviewing? (capacities, objectionable content, etc.)

• male/male stories or incest

[*]For which fandoms have you written? In which fandoms have you reviewed? Which fandoms do you frequent? Do you consider yourself well-versed on any specific characters?

• Read and written for Supernatural fandom and Dark Angel fandom. These are also the ones I frequent. I am well-versed on all the main characters on the shows. (DA: Max, Alec; SPN: Dean, Sam)

[*]Why do you want to become a beta? What do you think it entails?

• I like to read stories and want to help people with theirs if they need it. I think they make sure the grammar spelling is correct, help with developing characters and whatever else the writer needs.

[*]Do you have any knowledge/experiences/abilities outside of the world of fanfiction that could serve as good qualifications for a beta?

• I have a friend who's a writer and I read most of her stories and give her feedback on them.

[*]Is there anything else that you'd like to include here?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.