Click Here!

Venting? Ranting, Too?

Lore

Blah, I really don't even know where I'm going to try to go with this but I need to write it out before crappiness leaks into my writing and I pop.

Lately I've been really flighty; I can't stay put in any one forum, site or anything at all. I move so much in real life that I don't have an offline community to go to right now. I'd make the effort, but we're moving AGAIN in two or so months and I don't really feel like making more friends just to lose them again, ya know? So, while I know it's not a good replacement, I've been trying to cater to my social habits and chat with people on forums and such like these. But for some reason.. I just sort of flit away. I don't feel like I'm fitting in for one reason or another and I just sort of slink away, never to be heard from again.

It's not like I MEAN to run, but every time I find someone/something good it just slips through my fingers anyway. It's frustrating, really, but lately I've been trying to make myself get back into the habit of sticking to a place and getting into it. I -almost- left AFF for one of my own little retarded reasons, but as you can see, I'm still here. xD

I guess I just feel distracted when I really have nothing to be distracted about. I used to entertain myself with writing, art and roleplaying/chatting with the RPers.. Though I'm having a hard time focusing on my artistic work and the one place I went to pick up long term RP partners has erupted into a lake of noobish grossness. @_@ So.. I guess.. *goes back to reading and working on some Japanese lessons* I'll just stick to studying. ( It's my last year. Wewt for the future that I don't have planned. 8D )