Click Here!

Naruto the hypnotist

Guest I like Incest

Guest I like Incest

Set in the real world.

Naruto is a hypnotist that can really hypnotizes people only two people know that he can they are his best and only friend Hinata Hyuga and her girlfriend Ino Yamanaka Naruto use his power to pull pranks on people Naruto only used his powers for sexual acts once on Hinata and Ino his order was for Hinata "Hinata let's fuck" for Ino "Ino let's fuck" for both "Hinata, Ino let's have a threesome" and only Naruto can activate the commands he uses to fuck Hinata and/or Ino.

The story has to start with Naruto fucking both Hinata and Ino after that he goes home t find his mother Kushina Uzumaki masterbateing after she cums she sees Naruto at her bedroom door she quickly close the door and got dressed when she came out Naruto hypnotizes his order was "When we are alone unless i say so you wont act like my mom you'll be my lover" the rest of the story is up to you.

Some facts

Hinata and Ino are lesbians and was never into guys

Hinata and Ino forgets about Naruto fucking them after he leaves and they get dressed

Naruto' favorite place to come is in a girls pussy

Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze are married and they only dated and fucked each other

The only guy who can have sex in this story is Naruto.

This story his to have a Naruto/Hinata/Ino lemon, Kushina masterbateing, and a Naruto/Kushina lemon.

optional sex scenes

Naruto/Hinata, Naruto/Ino, Naruto/Hinata/Kushina, Naruto/Ino/Kushina, Hinata/Ino, Hinata/Kushina, Ino/Kushina, and Naruto/Hinata/Ino/Kushina.

Guest I like Incest

Set in the real world.

Naruto is a hypnotist that can really hypnotizes people only two people know that he can they are his best and only friend Hinata Hyuga and her girlfriend Ino Yamanaka Naruto use his power to pull pranks on people Naruto only used his powers for sexual acts once on Hinata and Ino his order was for Hinata "Hinata let's fuck" for Ino "Ino let's fuck" for both "Hinata, Ino let's have a threesome" and only Naruto can activate the commands he uses to fuck Hinata and/or Ino.

The story has to start with Naruto fucking both Hinata and Ino after that he goes home t find his mother Kushina Uzumaki masterbateing after she cums she sees Naruto at her bedroom door she quickly close the door and got dressed when she came out Naruto hypnotizes his order was "When we are alone unless i say so you wont act like my mom you'll be my lover" the rest of the story is up to you.

Some facts

Hinata and Ino are lesbians and was never into guys

Hinata and Ino forgets about Naruto fucking them after he leaves and they get dressed

Naruto' favorite place to come is in a girls pussy

Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze are married and they only dated and fucked each other

The only guy who can have sex in this story is Naruto.

This story his to have a Naruto/Hinata/Ino lemon, Kushina masterbateing, and a Naruto/Kushina lemon.

optional sex scenes

Naruto/Hinata, Naruto/Ino, Naruto/Hinata/Kushina, Naruto/Ino/Kushina, Hinata/Ino, Hinata/Kushina, Ino/Kushina, and Naruto/Hinata/Ino/Kushina.

I forgot to mention that Naruto, Hinata, and Ino are 16 and Kushina is 34.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.