Click Here!

Britney Spears In & Out Of Mental Hospital.

Solaris

Jerkweeds!

After a little more than 24 hours at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Britney Spears was released from the hospital, despite previous reports that she was to be held under a minimum three-day lockdown!

Any normal citizen who is not a music popstar or a star could not be released that quickly!

CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTER IS PLAYING FAVORITES WITH THEIR MENTAL PATIENTS AND I AM AFRAID IT IS THE PATIENT'S MENTAL HEALTH THAT IS GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE FUCKING STICK HERE!

Britney really needed to remain there for 72 hours!, not just 24 hours. She is in need of some major mental help! She is going to be a threat to her two little boys or more like to her life!

I should know because we put my younger brother into Mid-Mo, it's a mental hospital in Missouri and guess what?, he remained in there for 72 hours, actually tried to get himself released after 24 hours but the doctors refused to let him go. After 72 hours there, he realized that what he had seen was not real and that he was going to go off crack cocaine. But David didn't go off crack, he lied to the doctors so he could get out of there and continued to smoke it till the day of his death about a month later.

Britney is going down the same spiral staircase that David went down. Kevin Federline did an intervention on her with his people, he must still love Britney a great deal to go there to confront her about her wild behavior and try to get her the help she so needs, but she refused and barricaded herself in the bathroom with her two boys with her, which resulted in the scene that happened Friday night.

Her mother nor her father are not interested in her mental health or they would have demanded her to remain there and that Cedars should have refused to let her go as well. Let Britney whine about how she's fine in there, but the thing is that she would be able to talk to doctors and they would be able to help her recover her mental health to where she can have her two boys back.

I hope the judge does not allow her to have visitations back, not till Britney deals with her mental health problems as she does have them - for her own good, the judge should not let her have them back at all.

Those kids have now been traumatized by their mother's wacko behavior. They'll be needing the therapy now!

I am afraid that we will be seeing Britney's obit sometime this year and sadly, there is a dead pool going on with Britney being one of the stars who will die this year. I fear they may be correct about it too.

So what do you guys think?

Beth

I'm not so sure we're that close to losing Britney... Yes, she's gone insane and yes I'd love to live in a world free of hearing about her every day or nearly as often - but either way she'll either finally get the help she desperately needs and sticks with it or she will die.

Either way, I just fear for her kids. I mean, when Kevin's proven to be the "better" parent, something's really wrong

This is where im happy that they harry potter kids are british.

im not saying they are perfact but they are a heck of alot better then the actors in the usa.

I think the USA actors have alot more temtation to do things they are not supposed to do where the UK actors are more grounded..... Well the child stars anyway because they have someone who actually cares what they do and they tell them when they are getting to big for their shorts. Yes brit brits a singer but she fell to the temtation just the same as the actors. Here in the usa you want something you get it no matter what your age. Atleast the "Potter kids" have their heads on str8 (sorry long day).

I kind of feel sorry for her but in the same thought she new what she was getting into. If your going to take drugs your going to have to face the music and the time. all im sayin.

• 3 months later...

She's been in a lot of mental hospitals and rehab centers. But they keep letting her go because she has money and fame.

And really, I think it's fucking sad that the world is so caught up in the life of one person. I also think that her life wouldn't be so fucked up if the world wasn't tuned in to see what happens to Britney next.

• 2 months later...

well, it's been my personal experience that if you voluntarily admit yourself, you can voluntarily discharge yourself. and you can do it ama (against medical advice). and in all honesty, if she's not mentally ready, and willing to get help, she's not going to do anything in there but waste time. and when you don't want to be in those quiet, quiet halls, there's nothing else you can do. if you're not ready, it'll be worse for you.

she'll do what she needs to do when she's calmed down enough to take that step.

the only people that need any hopes or prayers are her children and her family that have to suffer through this period of insanity with her. bipolar disorder isn't an easy disorder, and when she learns to control it, to have a better handle on it, she'll be doing much better.

Her laughable stints in hospitals and rehab centres are all down to her status as a celebrity, her wealth and the notoriety of her fame. She will never be subjected to the same rules and regulations laid down for the average citizen because she is a "somebody". The nature of her special treatment will prove to be detrimental in the long-term because she keeps escaping the discipline necessary to clean up her act and get back on the straight and narrow, and not only will she continue to suffer from her erratic behaviour but her children will as well, though I daresay they already are.

Mass media coverage seems to make her worse because it's obvious she's an attention seeker, but there's no way magazines and newspapers will decide to leave her alone because they are concerned for her welfare. They know pictures and stories of her antics will rake in a profit at the expense of her health and reputation, but to expect a business to care about the fate of a celebrity is utterly naive and futile. Paps love nothing more than derranged members of the glitterati falling out of taxis or crashing their cars or falling over in public drunk. This is the world of celebrity, and it won't change.

Edited by Avarion