Click Here!

Yaoi In Sailor Moon

Zimarah

I write almost entirely within the Sailor Moon universe. Anime or PGSM, sometimes with manga influences. I write mostly yaoi though, in a fandom composed almost entirely of yuri fanfic.

Are there any other Sailor Moon yaoi fans out there? I myself love the Shitennou, Kunzite and Zoisite being my favourite pair.

• 3 weeks later...
I write almost entirely within the Sailor Moon universe. Anime or PGSM, sometimes with manga influences. I write mostly yaoi though, in a fandom composed almost entirely of yuri fanfic.

Are there any other Sailor Moon yaoi fans out there? I myself love the Shitennou, Kunzite and Zoisite being my favourite pair.

I'd go for Kunzite/Zoisite, now that you mention it.

I.... Didn't even know this show had men in it......

I honestly... Wow, are you sure? Damn, I was liiiiiiittle when I watched Sailor Moon.... Wasn't there like ONE guy?

It's all about the villains, Dark.

(If you're only familiar with the English dub however, you would remember Zoisite as being female. A very flat chested female... American kiddies can't handle homosexuality apparently.)

Anime_KunZoi-1.jpg

As far as popular yaoi in Sailor Moon (though not necessarily canon), Kunzite/Mamoru is popular in manga-based fics, and there is a heck of a lot of Nephrite/Jadeite doujin out there (left overs?). I've seen Demando/Mamoru as well. Oh, I bet Fiore/Mamoru would be big as well, or at least it should be...

Within PGSM fiction (PGSM = live action series 2003/04) there are sadly no canon male/male pairings. Mamoru/Zoisite seems well received though, and the potential power struggle between Kunzite and Zoisite is good too. There was one author who wrote 15 ficlets pairing each of the Shitenou + Mamoru with each other, so ever possible pairing does exist in writing somewhere. (My avatar shows the live action versions of Kunzite (black hair) and Zoisite).

Yeah, same thing happened to Fisheye in SuperS as well, which makes the uncut DVDs interesting, because he takes his shirt off at one point. Zirconia was changed from female to male in the dub too, but I have no idea why. At least Zoisite and Fisheye were obviously gay, so there was a reason for the change. Zirconia? No clue besides the fact that she was ugly as sin. :lol:

Speaking of Fisheye, maybe I should write a short Mamoru/Fisheye story. That could work.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chocolat

I remember watching Sailor Moon when I was little, and trying to figure out if Zoisite and Fisheye were girls or guys... I was very confused 'cause they didn't have any boobies lol.

Recently I FINALLY saw the complete series in original Japanese with English subtitles, inculding the Stars season which was not shown in the US. I have to say that it is a lot better in the original version. Way funnier ;)

As for yaoi in the series. I vote for Mamoru and Fiole (...?). The flower dude in Sailor Moon R the movie. But I also like Mamoru/Fisheye and Tiger's eye/Fisheye... or Hawkseye... Actually, any combonation of the Amazon Trio. There's also Mamoru and his friend that works at the arcade. (Andrew? I can never remember his japanese name)

Speaking of Fisheye, there is a part in the anime where he is posing as a model for a famous fashion designer. Before he meets the guy in person, the designer is stressed out at his desk and his assistant comes over to see what's wrong. The two guys seem like they may have a relationship going on even though nothing his said about it. Another reason I thought this was because the assistant got really mad about Fisheye and quit, and the designer seemed very upset... more so than normal... May have been the way they looked at each other that got me.

Ah, yaoi :wuv: . I'm gonna shut up now lol

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.