Click Here!

No Time To Write

Guest TheAdrians

Guest TheAdrians

So today, Saturday, we set aside some time to write the latest chapter of TLT. Not going to lie, we NEED to post badly. It's been months. We got all settled and were just plugging our flash drive in when we got a call from the Theatre Department to come in and record something. Now, we suppose this wouldn't be frustrating if we hadn't planned this day for weeks.

It just seems like we don't have any time to write the things that matter to us...

We care about TLT and its fans. We want to write the chapters in a more timely fashion and we're frustrated because we can't. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

We know we aren't alone in feeling this way.

-Rantover-

T.A.

It happens to all of us at one point. I know when I had a fic I cared about, and had several fans. I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I'd try to set maybe an hour a week aside to write. It never happened though, at that time I was working, dealing with my Dad who was dying, and it was total chaos.

Guest TheAdrians
It happens to all of us at one point. I know when I had a fic I cared about, and had several fans. I didn't want to disappoint anyone so I'd try to set maybe an hour a week aside to write. It never happened though, at that time I was working, dealing with my Dad who was dying, and it was total chaos.

We're sorry to hear that. Family troubles make the time problem infinitely harder.

Things were just starting to quiet down...It's that false sense of security that pisses us off most. We remember when we had nothing better to do than write. We didn't really appreciate that time while we had it. That's the story with most things though, eh?