Click Here!

A Halloween challenge

Guest I like Incest

Guest I like Incest

Happy Halloween i have a Halloween challenge that is set in the real world.

Naruto Uzumaki was going to go to a high school Halloween party with his best and only friend Hinata Hyuga they even have a bet who can get the hottest girl at the party in bed with them (yes Hinata is a lesbian and she was never into guys) but on Halloween Naruto's parents Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze make him hand out candy because they were going to a Halloween business party that Minato's job was throwing after two hours Hinata sent him a texted him a pic of the girl she got in bed with (the girl in the pic can be any girl but she can only be wearing her bra and panties) then Naruto heard a car pull in he saw only his mother but not his father Kushina always wears sexy costumes but this year is the sexiest and most revealing one she is drunk and Naruto asked where was Minato and Kushina answered that he is fucking his boss Tsunade and her lesbian lover Shizune (she was to drunk to care that her husband is cheating on her and Minato,Tsunade, and Shizune are to drunk to realise what they are doing) Naruto asked if Kushina fucked any one at the party and Kushina answered no there was no good looking guys there (before i forget Kushina and Minato would never cheat and Minato is because he's drunk and they only dated each other) and when Naruto heard that he decided to fuck Kushina he even texted Hinata a pic of Kushina in her bra and thong that said look who i get to fuck the next morning Naruto wakes up in his parents bed with Kushina suking his cock she said he was the best fuck she ever had and wants to continue the relationship with him but they have to keep it a secret and fuck in every room (you have to write a lemon for every room) after that Minato comes home with flowers saying i'm sorry and Hinata texted Natuto saying he wins.

Guest I like Incest

Happy Halloween i have a Halloween challenge that is set in the real world.

Naruto Uzumaki was going to go to a high school Halloween party with his best and only friend Hinata Hyuga they even have a bet who can get the hottest girl at the party in bed with them (yes Hinata is a lesbian and she was never into guys) but on Halloween Naruto's parents Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze make him hand out candy because they were going to a Halloween business party that Minato's job was throwing after two hours Hinata sent him a texted him a pic of the girl she got in bed with (the girl in the pic can be any girl but she can only be wearing her bra and panties) then Naruto heard a car pull in he saw only his mother but not his father Kushina always wears sexy costumes but this year is the sexiest and most revealing one she is drunk and Naruto asked where was Minato and Kushina answered that he is fucking his boss Tsunade and her lesbian lover Shizune (she was to drunk to care that her husband is cheating on her and Minato,Tsunade, and Shizune are to drunk to realise what they are doing) Naruto asked if Kushina fucked any one at the party and Kushina answered no there was no good looking guys there (before i forget Kushina and Minato would never cheat and Minato is because he's drunk and they only dated each other) and when Naruto heard that he decided to fuck Kushina he even texted Hinata a pic of Kushina in her bra and thong that said look who i get to fuck the next morning Naruto wakes up in his parents bed with Kushina suking his cock she said he was the best fuck she ever had and wants to continue the relationship with him but they have to keep it a secret and fuck in every room (you have to write a lemon for every room) after that Minato comes home with flowers saying i'm sorry and Hinata texted Natuto saying he wins.

Things i forgot to mention

Kushina only had two lovers in her life Minato and now Naruto

Kushina and Minato got married and had Naruto at 18 years old

Naruto is 16 years old

and Hinata said Naruto wins because she is in love with Kushina.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.