Click Here!

naruto's bad week

Guest futaloverxiii

Guest futaloverxiii

So in my opinion there is not enough weird (really weird) Naruto humiliation stories. I am currently writing one based off a story I read where he is forced to be a part of a party. A bunch of girls force him to do several embarrassing things including forced bi, bestiality, pegging and plenty more. The kicker is that is is all a game so if he can win (even though they are rigged) he wouldn't have to go through with the acts. He keeps agreeing cause if he doesn't they sexually torture his special bits. The more he goes through the more degraded he feels until he finally accepts the fact that he is a slut for them. Sort of a twisting of his mind since he is the one who keeps loosing. He is a shota BTW. I like em young and tiny in the right places as it adds to the humiliation. Even though he is still 12 he is scrawny.

Anyway I want to see some stories where Naruto is humiliated pubically in front of everyone in the village. Screw the village protecting him. I want to see him raped by the inuzuka compound dogs and front of the village. Hell add kiba in there too and make them suck each other until they cum while they are getting raped by the dogs. First one to make the other cum gets free.

But wait the kicker is that they have a seal laced on their tiny testicles only allowing them to edge closer and closer but never climax. Real humiation.

Shot a bodies are not a must but tiny dicks on the slaves are.

Tears, CBT, hardcore, really anything is allowed including yaoi as long as it is forced yaoi between two straight unwillinh males. Preferably with a twist and women making them do it.

Feel free to also experiment with my story idea up top I'd love to read it.

If you have any questions or wanna send me your stories email me at futaloverxiii at gmail dot com.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.