Click Here!

beta request

AngelicChaos

I am looking for a Beta of your skill, but I am not sure if you would be able to deal with my lack of English skills. My spelling suck, and when I use spell check it gets worse. Example: English class 0800, I did an essay and in one of the sentences, instead of putting in the word "desk", I put 'dick'....ya my teacher had a field-day with that one. lol

A little back history on me, I didn't learn how to read until High School, when a friend sat me down, and talte me. I am just now starting to get a little bit of the concept of English spelling, but I still suck at it. No English is not my second langlige, it’s my first, but in my defects, I have a learning disabilities, and add that to growing up all over the world, my English skill lacked a lot of fockes, I am playing catch-up with that.

Please if you believe that you can be pashinte with me, and help me through the writing proses. I would love for you to be my Beta.

Now for the killer, the resion you would decide to help or not....for better or for worse, this is what I am working on, and would like you to betaed. Ether one or both of them.

Two different Self-Inserts/Mary-Sue Stroys. One is of the YuYu Hakusho fandom, and the other Naruto. (Insert screaming beta, running for the hills here).....

Now if you are still reading this after that little insight, I think I mite still have a little hope. As a beta I would like your help on spelling, grammar, sentence stauncher, flow of plot, and baicly a lot of feedback. If you think you would like to challenge your self by helping me. I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for your time,

AngelicChaos (Angela)