Click Here!

Harry a cat? Help!

Guest ShadowCerberus

Guest ShadowCerberus

I am looking for a story where Harry gets caught in his animagus form. Severus is the one that finds him. He is a panther or leopard, I think. He can't transform back for some reason. Gets taken along to a Death Eater meeting. Ends up staying with Tom and Severus. Protects Tom from a spell thrown by the Light side that attacked his home. This happens as they are trying to escape through the Floo. That is all I remember. I can't find it. Just want to know where it is or if it was taken off.

• 6 months later...

I know of one where Harry was a Black Panther, but was sent to a Vet and adopted by Lucius Malfoy to be a pet for his son. Draco bonds with the Panther and figures out it's really Harry... Of course it turns out as a Drarry! :D

There is another where Harry was turned into a small black cat (by Draco I think) and then found later by Lord Volemort. Tom (Voldemort) and Harry later become a couple, once Harry is made mostly human again.

I should be able to find the first one easily, but it may take me a while to find the second :). I'm sorry to say, that I've never read the one that you are looking for though!

It took me less time then I thought it would to find the second story I mentioned, but my computer spazzed and I had to restart it... That story is Kitty Love, by phoenixmaiden, is posted on HP Fandom and I blieve that it has 2 or 3 sequels. The link below should take you to that story! :)

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=36827

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ShadowCerberus

Sorry I'm only replying now. Kind of forgot about it. I read the Kitty series and liked it. I also read A Panther's Heart and it was interesting. Neither was the one, however. It was Furry Escape. Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.