Click Here!

Looking For A Harry/Draco Creature Fic

Suraya

I'm looking for a Harry/Draco creature fic. I think there was a sequal, but I don't remember if the sequal was finished or not. And I'm not sure what parts of what I remember are the first fic or the sequal, sorry if that ends up confusing anyone. I thought I had them bookmarked, but my computer seems to like eating the bookmarks.

What I remember: Harry is some kind of creature with wings, he is the submissive mate, and due to a prophecy, he is also the long lost king of some other realm/kingdom. The previous dynasty was all murdered, I don't remember why. He has 4 people from this kingdom as his teachers/guards. 3 are male, one is female. The female ends up dying when they go to Azkaban, an assassin sent to kill Harry gets her instead. One of the 3 male teachers/guards is a scholar and has something similar to a split personality. He actually has a whole different person inside of him, much darker, and the best assassin ever trained/created. At some point the personality gets split off from him and gets his own body. He is also a very good swordsmaster.

In order to claim the kingdom, Harry and Draco have to get into the palace which has been sealed for years, and have to get in before the bad guy in the fic manages it. Otherwise the bad guy may be crowned king instead. However, they can't do this as soon as they find out because Harry falls pregnant. To protect the child, they wait until he/she is born before attempting to get into the palace. The way in is underwater and they have to defeat a water monster (I forget what kind) to get into the passageway. There was a huge battle going on while they were trying to open the palace, they finally succeed, and join their forces.

I know at some point Fred becomes the mate of one of the people of Harry's race. His mate is male, and TINY, like half everyone else's height. His family used to breed an animal similar to horses, but smarter and that bond with one person. This guy's younger sister becomes the mate of the assassin that splits off from Harry's teacher the scholar. But I don't remember anything else. Anyone have a clue what these fics were called and where to find them?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.