Click Here!

Harry and Tom Riddle

moonchild16

Harry was transported back in time accidently to when Tom was young. It starts with Harry going to his godfathers will reading and to make sure that no one would know who he was he picked a new name and look with a glamour I know that he was wearing a rune earring that was a translation of the name he picked When he goes to Grimwald place he finds a stone that when he picks it up throws him into the past. I think it was before he went all evil. Harry has changed his name so he wouldn't be discovered and he uses the same name he used as the one from the will reading. When he does finally meet Tom he finds himself fond of him and becomes his mentor of a sort. When they start getting close Dumbledore starts thinking that they are becoming a threat. One day their was a fight between Dumbledore and Grimwald that kills Harry but because of the stone that was fused to his hand all it does is send him back to the future. When Harry "died" that was when Tom developed his hatred of Dumbledore.

I know that their is a sequel about waht happens when he returns to the future if that helps?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.