Click Here!

What are you doing for New Years?

Shinju

It's New Year's Eve, biotches! What you be doin' on the party day of all party daze?

So are you:

spit.gif drinking 'til you puke?

cheers.gif getting crazy with your friends?

flasher.gif streaking or flashing a crowd?

poke.gif poking somebody with a stick?

spam.gif playing a spamtastic forum game?

sex.gif doing it with a friend?

I'm going to a party with an open bar! Goin' to get drunk and krazy in tha city with some guys I know! Woooowhee!

Yeah, you "americans" light fireworks on the fourth of july right?

Here in the netherlands (and the rest of the world) we do it on the last day of the year. So I was out with some friends blowing shit up laugh.gif I really don't know that much about your fireworks habits but we sort of took all of the fireworks apart and made our own laugh.gif

It all just fell apart. My cousin bailed on picking up my friend. He hasn't called me, and I don't know where he lives. She came over to my house to pick me up for this party, I said I was going to TRY and figure where my friend lives. I can't find it so I'm driving home, in tears cause I'm so pissed at her.

I called her and said "Way to go, I can't find Link's house so thank a fuckin lot." She asked if I was still going to the party and I told her "No I'm not, my new years was ruined when you decided NOT to go with me! So I'm not going." She got mad because I was upset and I ended the conversation. She asked if I was coming or not and I simply said, "This year's ruined so maybe next year bitch." Then I hung up so I know she's mad at me for being so rude on the phone, Link is probably mad at me for not picking him up.

I knew I should have left my house at 7:30 when Link asked me to stay the night with him.

I'm having a really shitty night and the only GOOD thing that's come out of it is I'm finally writing my original fic that's been stuck in my head for months upon months.

It all just fell apart. My cousin bailed on picking up my friend. He hasn't called me, and I don't know where he lives. She came over to my house to pick me up for this party, I said I was going to TRY and figure where my friend lives. I can't find it so I'm driving home, in tears cause I'm so pissed at her.

I called her and said "Way to go, I can't find Link's house so thank a fuckin lot." She asked if I was still going to the party and I told her "No I'm not, my new years was ruined when you decided NOT to go with me! So I'm not going." She got mad because I was upset and I ended the conversation. She asked if I was coming or not and I simply said, "This year's ruined so maybe next year bitch." Then I hung up so I know she's mad at me for being so rude on the phone, Link is probably mad at me for not picking him up.

I knew I should have left my house at 7:30 when Link asked me to stay the night with him.

I'm having a really shitty night and the only GOOD thing that's come out of it is I'm finally writing my original fic that's been stuck in my head for months upon months.

Why are some people so . . . . URGH! You should have her make it up to you.

I ended up fighting the head cold from hell, which naturally triggered a severe bronchitis episode (which I'm STILL dealing with) and feeling sick in general. ugh. Oh yah, did I mention the upgrade which SHOULD have gone rather smoothly but didn't?? So on top of feeling horrible, I got to beat my head against a wall while I kept working at it to make the damn thing WORK.

I ended up fighting the head cold from hell, which naturally triggered a severe bronchitis episode (which I'm STILL dealing with) and feeling sick in general. ugh. Oh yah, did I mention the upgrade which SHOULD have gone rather smoothly but didn't?? So on top of feeling horrible, I got to beat my head against a wall while I kept working at it to make the damn thing WORK.

:D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.