Click Here!

Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed

Aysha c.c.

Author: Aysha c.c.

Title: Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed

Summary: Arcee Jack Love Sex Laughter Intrigue

Feedback: Read and Review with as much concrit as you want! and let me know how you think the story should develop and I will give it do consideration.

Fandom: Transformers Prime

Pairing: Jack/Arcee

Warnings: AFFO, Fingering, Fist, M/F, Minor2, OC, Oral, Parody, Preg, TF, WAFF, WIP, Xeno

Solo story or chaptered story: This will be a contuinuing fanfiction.

ULR to the story Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed If you want to check out the reviews (Edited so thet wont give away parts of the story) or if you want to make a comment see review/review reply thread here: http://www2.adultfan...truth-revealed/

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Two Is Up Please have fun reading and reviewing.

Chapter Title: Mom!

Summary: Arcee Jack Love Laughter Intrigue

Feedback: Read and Review with as much concrit as you want! and let me know how you think the story should develop and I will give it do consideration.

Warnings: AFFO, Fingering, Fist, M/F, Minor2, OC, Oral, Parody, Preg, TF, WAFF, WIP, Xeno

ULR to the story Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed If you want to check out the reviews (Edited so thet wont give away parts of the story) or if you want to make a comment see review/review reply thread here: http://www2.adultfan...truth-revealed/

• 1 month later...

The Long Awited Chapter Three Is Up Please have fun reading and reviewing.

Chapter Title: Birth +

Summary: This chapter is huge! It has a lot of deep emotion. It has sex, Laughter,and Intrigue. It has some Cybertronian back story, and It also has a guest apperance from everyones favorite. dual sword wielding Autobot.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 11 months later...

The Long Long Long Awited Chapter 4 Is Up Please have fun reading and reviewing.

Chapter Title: Chapter 4 a Troubled beginning.

Summary: This chapter is almost as big as chapter three. It too has a lot of deep emotion. It has sex, Laughter,and Intrigue, plus drama to boot, but not everything I wanted to give you, but that will be in chapter 5.

Pairing: Jack/Arcee + June

Warnings: AFFO, Fingering, Fist, M/F, Minor2, OC, Oral, Parody, Preg, TF, WAFF, WIP, Xeno, Inc

Edited by Aysha c.c.