Click Here!

Note: Authors may need to log out of The Archive and back in for your reviews to link to their accounts.

FairySlayer

I don't know if this was related to the outage or not, and I can't find a support topic for it already. However maybe it'd be a good idea to have everyone log out of The Archive then log back in again, even if it states that they're already logged in:

I was trying to post a review for "Strawberry's Berry Special Summer" and The Archive demanded that I enter a Name and Email.

I was in a story screen and selected "Login" from "MEMBER TOOLS" – it brought me to my profile page and already said "Welcome back Fairy-Slayer." I could get into my control panel, etc. However when I went to review the story again, same issue. I decided to post it anyway because I'd been waiting so long to do it.

Of course only then did I think to log out of The Archive and back in again. DUH-ME. This time it showed my name and e-mail from before so I dropped the same review in again, wondering if it really remembered me or not. It showed the same information I'd put in before, but this time it worked.

BTW, could someone please delete the first (non-linked) copy of my review? Obviously I'd prefer the one attached to my account to be the one left there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.