Click Here!

Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke 1

Maxxx7491

Hello everybody, as the title says these are requests/challenges/ideas that involve "Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke" that I would love either made into stories or one-shots. Now the reason there is 1 is because I have come with so many requests/challenges/ideas that involve Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke that I am going to be separating them into 3 different topics that each well have 5 requests/challenges/ideas each and being post them a week apart from each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the first set of requests/challenges/ideas:

One is real world setting, where Hinata is stay at home wife. She has Naruto's best friend, Sasuke as her personal fitness instructor that comes by every day when Naruto is at work and she always ends up hot and sweaty in bed and today is she is going to be getting fit all month long since Naruto is going on a business trip.

Two is Hinata cheating on Naruto with Sasuke at her bachelorette party with her female friends watching and encouraging her.

Three has it where Naruto is married to Hinata and Sakura, who are going to the greatest spa of the Ninja Countries for a month. We see that Sasuke is their bodyguard and entire their he gives them the greatest spa treatment of them all everyday, "A Happy Ending".

Four is mordern setting, were Hinata brings Naruto's lunch to his office, which she does every day for him since he is her husband. Than Naruto wishes her to have good day. Here we see Hinata go to the top floor of the office build instead of leaving. Here she has sex with Naruto's best friend and boss, Sasuke.

Five is set after the forth ninja war, where Naruto is Hokage and is married to Hinata. Unfortunately for Naruto while he is at the Hokage's office, Hinata is having sex with her bodyguard and secret lover, Sasuke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here is what I would like to read in the stories and one-shots for the requests/challenges/ideas, tho you don't have them if you don't want to:

One is that Naruto sees Sasuke as a best friend and brother figure so he has complete trust in him.

Two is before cheating Hinata's number one most loved thing is Naruto and her number one most loved feeling is Naruto's feeling for her. After cheating Hinata's top 3 most loved things is Sasuke's dick, balls, & sperm and her top 3 most loved feeling is the thrill of cheating on Naruto, Sasuke's dick inside her, and Sasuke's sperm filling in all 3 holes of her body.

Three is that Hinata and Sasuke have zero guilty and zero remorse of their affair behind the Naruto's back.

Four is that Naruto has done nothing to deserve Hinata to cheat on him.

Five is that Naruto doesn't catch them in the act and never becomes aware of what is happening.

Six is that Hinata doesn't end her relationship with Naruto because she loves the thrill of cheating on him, which makes the sex feel even better. And Sasuke is okay with this because he loves the fact he is fucking his best friend's wife/girlfriend.

Seven is that there is a that there is dirty talk when Hinata and Sasuke are having sex. Also Hinata and Sasuke might insult Naruto like how stupid he is, how he trusts her way to much, how he sucks at sex, how small his dick is, and etc.

Eight is is that the sex scenes with the Hinata and Sasuke are very, very long.

By the way, multiple people are allowed to take on the same requests/challenges/ideas. Also please notify me if you are going to take on the my requests/challenges/ideas.

Edited by Maxxx7491

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.