Click Here!

question on disclamer...

IRNotAmused

I have had three notices on my disclaimer now, I sited the author of the multiple series that are and will be quoted or used as there is not enough room in your available disclaimer box to site all of her story series, three of which take place in the same universe but are sited on the authors web page as separate series to read alone or with the other two. I was not sure what exactly to do with the disclaimer in this case so i winged it and added a complete list of stories and an in depth detailed disclaimer to the first chapter that would not have fit in the disclaimer box. I hope this will be satisfactory, this author i used for the fictional section of the book has multiple story lines going at the moment.

I am also getting a complaint in my review about not using enough footnotes or not adding a detail to the footnote but the chapter in which the problem footnote occurs or is missing was not given and i can not find where i did not credit whoever was the owner of the info i used. If someone could point out the specified info that is missing from which chapter i would happily add it in, but i can not find any info from the chapters that i did not add the footnote for.

http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094069 <Story in question here

Oh, and the admins review disappeared suddenly, i didn't delete it or hide it, it just vanished :( all i have is the email notice in my yahoo mailbox? Not sure if its an internal issue or i did something wrong? Thanks for listening and any help would be appreciated, i would dislike it if i had to remove my story to another site for such a stupid misunderstanding. Thank you!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.