Click Here!

Naruto threesome oneshot story challenge

Guest TB

It's been one year since the fourth great ninja war Naruto and Hinata are married and Naruto just became the Hokage. Hinata reveals to Naruto that she wants to have a threesome(they don't use shadow clones in sex because i don't like it when two or more men have sex with a girl and it feels wrong to have Naruto to fuck a shadow clone using his Sexy Jutsu) Naruto agrees but Hinata has to find women who not in a relationship or not happy in a relationship.

Characters you have to use and reasons why

Ino Yamanaka is clan head and is not in a relationship because Sai can't see that she likes him and i'm tired of all the stories that make Ino a slut so she has to be a virgin.

Temari is dating Shikamaru who is clan head she is upset because they started dating one month before Naruto returns to the leaf village and he hasn't asked her to marry him and when they have sex she has to do all the work and he'll only do anything if she threatens him.

Tenten Hyuga just got married to Neji Hyuga but he got to drunk to even walk and needed Naruto and Hinata's help to get home.

Sakura Uchiha married to Sasuke Uchiha she is upset because he doesn't satisfy her when he fucks her.

I would like that all the wemen who was in a threesome with Naruto and Hinata to become pregnant with Naruto's child but if you don't want that it's ok.

Naruto and Hinata both only dated eachother and gave their virginity to eachother.

Temari and Shikamaru only dated eachother and gave their virginity to eachother.

Tenten and Neji only dated eachother and gave their virginity to eachother.

Sakura and Sasuke only dated eachother and gave their virginity to eachother.

Naruto and Hinata have to be in every threesome and the only time someone cheats someone is when they have a threesome.

I accept this challenge. I wanna change a few things on this story tho. Not too much. In the end I'll have Naruto ending up with Sakura, Temari, Ino, Tenten and he'll get tired of Hinata and will hire Akamaru to fuck her and she'll love it because she'll finally feel like she found her match. She will also suck Akamaru's dick and will be an exhibitionist having Akamaru doing her from behind all over the city.

Let me know if ur interested.

I accept this challenge. I wanna change a few things on this story tho. Not too much. In the end I'll have Naruto ending up with Sakura, Temari, Ino, Tenten and he'll get tired of Hinata and will hire Akamaru to fuck her and she'll love it because she'll finally feel like she found her match. She will also suck Akamaru's dick and will be an exhibitionist having Akamaru doing her from behind all over the city.

Let me know if ur interested.

No way i'm a Naruto and Hinata fan or a Naruto harem with Hinata as the main girl fan and hate it when Hinata is with any male characters and i'm against bestiality so if you want the story Naruto and Hinata has to stay together i'll let you have Naruto have a threesome without Hinata but they can't break up or get tired of eachother and Hinata has to be in the threesome when a new girl is added and Hinata can only have sex with Naruto and/or a another female you can take it or leave it it's your choice

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.