Click Here!

Be very careful there is a smelly scam around!

Well looks like I fell for this bS and I am glad it hit me a few hours later. Basically I got a call from an inmate in jail stating that he needed to speak to Jessica. I am like Jessica doesn't exist here. So an officer gets on the phone and he explains to me that in order to remove my number off the call list that I need to dial *72 then this number and ask to speak some chick on the phone. Well come to find out all my calls are being forwarded to some lady with a cellphone that's not answering and she is hanging up in my face. I bet my mom called and a whole bunch of people just to try to get a hold of me. I left a really bad message on her cellphone I was talking to her like she wasnt human. Basically if you forwarded your calls to a number they can make all kinds of crazy long distance calls and international calls that can ring up a $5,000 phone bill. So please be careful you guys!

Basically do not fall for this scam. If a collect call comes through do not answer it for a jail member. And the bad part about is that my cousin is in jail I was hoping to get a call from him for this Christmas because I miss him dearly so I am thinking it's him calling me but then it hit me he doesn't have this number.

On a good note I am getting over my writer's block yeah!

As someone who works in a prison, I can tell you Officer's do NOT make calls like this. They are very restricted when making phone calls.

There are TONS of privacy rules and it's pretty difficult. At the facility I work in phone calls are not to be over ten minutes, and it's like that in a lot of places.

People are not very creative when they do these scams. If anyone impersonating an officer, or if they are an officer, calls and tells you to dial * ANYTHING do not do it. It's more than likely a scam, and people are retarded enough to do it! (Perform the scams not fall for them. People who fall for them are innocent, so don't take that the wrong way smile.gif )

On another note, where is the scene in your portrait from?

That's from the ending of Queen of the Damned.

That was a good movie, not like Interview with a Vampire was, but I liked them both.

Beth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.