Click Here!

A Bleach/Sexual pursuit crossover Challenge

Guest TB

A Bleach and the hentai anime sexual pursuit crossover

Two weeks after the winter war and Orihime has not left Ichigo's side the only time she did was to go to the bathroom or to shower and when Rangiku found a board game on the side of the street she convinces Orihime to play it with her but they don't know that the board game is possessed by a soul of a horny lesbian that force them to what the cards say.

The game can be played with two-six players.

The cards can change reality like make a tentacle monster to rape one of them (i don't like tentacle rape but if you want it the tentacle monster can't get a girl pregnant) or turn a girl in to a futanari (if you do futanari the futanari have no balls and can get a girl pregnant when a girl turn into a futanari it is like from the hentai anime Bible Black and it disappears when her turn is over).

No straight sex, yaoi, toilet stuff, vore, growing or shrinking, bestiality, and unbirthing it's forbidden.

A Bleach and the hentai anime sexual pursuit crossover

Two weeks after the winter war and Orihime has not left Ichigo's side the only time she did was to go to the bathroom or to shower and when Rangiku found a board game on the side of the street she convinces Orihime to play it with her but they don't know that the board game is possessed by a soul of a horny lesbian that force them to what the cards say.

The game can be played with two-six players.

The cards can change reality like make a tentacle monster to rape one of them (i don't like tentacle rape but if you want it the tentacle monster can't get a girl pregnant) or turn a girl in to a futanari (if you do futanari the futanari have no balls and can get a girl pregnant when a girl turn into a futanari it is like from the hentai anime Bible Black and it disappears when her turn is over).

No straight sex, yaoi, toilet stuff, vore, growing or shrinking, bestiality, and unbirthing it's forbidden.

I forget to mention i'm a huge fan of Ichihime so don't make it seem like she she likes another man

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.