Click Here!

SasuNaru fic

Guest WepwawetWolf

Guest WepwawetWolf

Ok, I read this ages ago on fanfiction.com and wish to relocate it. The plot of the story is that Sasuke and Naruto promised to marry eachother when they were children, but Naruto dissapears and is presumed dead. In reality, however, Naruto was taken from the village to become the leader of a village of fox demons living in a protected forest. As time passes, Naruto is pressured to take a mate, but all he wants is Sasuke, so he ventures to Konoha to retreive his future husband. When he arrives in Konoha he doesn't tell anyone who he really is, choosing to hide behind the mask of a Lord. It is during this time that he finds out that Sasuke is engaged to be married to Sakura in a few days. Naruto sees that Sasuke isn't in love with his fiance, and offers (under the guise of the Lord) to marry Sasuke. When Sasuke asks why, he states it's because he loves him. Sasuke gets angry, but Naruto doesn't give up and resolves to get closer to him in hopes of changing his mind. I remember at one point he uses his Sexy no jutsu to spy on Sakura, and Sasuke pushes him off a cliff in anger (Naruto doesn't even attempt to save himself, and his spilled blood becomes the protecter of the village in the form of a giant fox). There is something about a bracelet, which is how Sasuke eventually recognizes Naruto. They do the horizontal hokey pokey at some point, fight, and Naruto leaves. Because he is pregnant and Sasuke doesn't know, Naruto poses as Jiraya's wife. There is a confrontation with Orochimaru (Naruto kills him). There is some sort of symbolic jewelry type thing that is given to each leader of the forest village (kyuubi was the previous leader and Naruto uses his, though he eventually gains his own). Sasuke eventually makes his way to Naruto's village, they have kids and live happily ever after. I would really appreciate any help in finding this story.

I happen to like this story, too.. :-)

It's Kitsune no Yomeiri by Nomme de Plume http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091069

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.