Click Here!

Looking for two m/m stories

Guest Monja

Okay i'm looking for two different stories by different authors, the first one Is about this Guy who is entering college and he got bullied really badly when he was younger so he's real scared of people then he joins a LGBT club and meets this guy, and they fall in love and the main char has to get over his fear of people. And the second story I remeber the name but it isn't on here, It was called butter and it was about an English kid that got captured by French troops. and I dont remember who the author was. If anyone could help i would be grateful

Guest, who is too much of a wuzz to give us a name!

Don't you even dare to try and start yet another flame war concerning this author! JennMarie was underage when she posted to this site, and therefore she was deleted along with all of her stories. It is clearly stated all over the site that you MUST be 18 at the time of posting, because this site deals with adult material. And that rule applies to everyone! Even JennMarie.

So, sorry that the story is gone, but blame it on the author herself, since she was obviously unable to follow one simple rule, not our moderators and staff who work tirelessly, as volunteers, to keep this site up and running, and open for absolutely free.

Monja.

I am sorry that I can't help with finding either story, and sadly if JennMarie wrote Butter, then it is gone from the site. But I do hope someone can help you finding the other story.

• 2 months later...
Guest Believeit

I believe the first story is Charlie's Angel by Dextrousleftie (sp?) she's got her own websites with her fics up, but unfortunately it's not there either, I believe she is intending to sell it on amazon at some stage.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.