Click Here!

Crossed Lines, a Johnny Test AFF, a follow up to 'Johnny and the Limit'

Belfry

Hi there, Johnny Test fans!

If you have read vic elor's "Johnny and the Limit" on FanFiction<dot>net (which I highly recommend you do so first), there was a two-week gap before the final chapter. This is my idea of what happened during that gap and after the final chapter..

Vic elor gave me permission to post this story, not as THE OFFICIAL continuation, but as A continuation. This is clearly stated in the beginning of each chapter.

Author: Belfry

Title: Crossed Lines

Summary: Johnny and Mary have to keep Susan happy so she won't tell Mom and Dad!

Feedback: All comments welcome. If I make (sic)misteaks, let me know so I can fix it!

Fandom: Followup, with original author's permission to post.

Warnings: M/F, 3-way, anal, incest, minors

Story Format: Chapters

URL: http://cartoon.adult...hp?no=600093704

I have planned this out for at least 20 chapters, more if people like my work. This is my first adult fanfic in over 20 years.

I have made the characters a year older than the actual show (Johnny is 12 instead of 11, Mary and Susan are 15 instead of 14). I have tried to strike a balance of story, humor, and sex. If you are looking for a fanfic that is almost all sex, you have the wrong one.

Now about me. I am a 56 year-old bisexual man who started writing again while recovering from Triple Bypass Open Heart Surgery, to keep myself from going stir-crazy. I am an incest survivor, and some of this story is based on my own incestual experiences. No boyfriend, but I make up for it by having TWO girlfriends (AGES 30 AND 59). Neither knows about the other.

In conclusion, I hope you enjoy my story, NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED!

Edited by Belfry

After checking the Cartoon Network website, I corrected the spelling of Sissy's name from 'Cissy' (the way it was spelled in vic elor's original story) tp 'Sissy', which doesn't seem a big deal to me. I know two girls named 'Cathy' and 'Kathy'.

I have started on Chapter 15, with Guest Characters Panty and Stocking. I think fans of BOTH series will like it.

• 3 weeks later...