Click Here!

Looking for Itachi/Naruto Fic

Guest Jazmin

Guest Jazmin

Hello, its been over 3-4 years since I've been on this site. But I remember I was reading this story about how Naruto got captured by Itachi (The akatasuki). He was taken prisoner and held in a cell because they were planning on extracting the Kyubi from him. I cant remember why they didn't do it right away, but in the course of him being held prisoner he and Itachi developed a sexual relationship in which I believe Naruto was starting to develop emotional feelings as well. In this story Itachi was really cold and mean and he didnt really speak. So he was a hardass basically.

In the end I think there was a scene in which the akatsuki's lair basically was crumbling and they were trying to escape without being harmed! This story was like 20 chapters long and each chapter was very long and had about 200 -300 reviews ( i could be off on the number).

not sure though I could be completely off! Please someone help me find it because I want to read it again. lol.... does anyone know what happened to it?

• 1 month later...

Sooooooo happy I can finally help someone!!! :yahoo:

Your looking for:

Winter Release by Cepheus

[itaNaru] Kyuubi's secret is out, Akatsuki is attacking, and he is fighting to be strong enough to take Sasuke back... only to fall for his best friend's worst enemy. Naruto may have to deal with more than requested...

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600000028

If you enjoyed this one I would also read Colourless Vanity by the same author. Its not done yet but it has great potential! Here's the summary: Naruto had every intention to go train with Jiraiya after the Valley of End but instead, he's given another option - become a member of the newest ANBU team.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.