Click Here!

Two Naruto Fanfictions!Check out please!

There's two that I will be promoting(they belong to me) and I just want to know what you think about both of them!(I haven't fixed my grammar and my beta isn't that great even thought she does the job!)

Here's the first:

Title: The Moon's Diary

Author: SasUke PepSi aDvErTiZeMeNt

Rating:PG13-NC/17

Summary:The Uchiha's used to be a happy family till the day they were all dead corpses in body bags. How come they never found Uchiha Itachi's body, and his younger brother Sasuke?Yaoi/Het/Cussing/Suicide attempt/Dark(this is all later on)

Feedback:DESIRED,WANTED,NEEDED GREATLY! drool.gif (it motivates me when you review!)

Fandom:Naruto

URL:http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093975

Thanks for taking your time!

Pepsi AKA Allison

Here's the second story:

Title: Happy Times with Uchiha Sasuke

Author:SasUke PepSi aDvErTiZeMeNt

Rating:G-NC/17

Summary:Uchiha Sasuke was only cleaning out his home when he found an old stack of photos containing the "Happy Times" in his life. Will he be able to forget what has happened in the past and look forward to his future with his daughter?(Yaoi, Het,Future:Sexual Situations, Suicide attempt, dark themes, Cussing, explicit content and NOT BETA'D..)

Fandom:Naruto

URL:http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094608

Thanks for taking your busy time to read this and hopefully check both stories out!It'll totally depress me if I wasted your time if I suggested you to read one of my stories.....BUT I APPLAUD YOU ANYWAY FOR TAKING A GLANCE! clap.gif

Pepsi-chan aka Allison

Edited by SasUke PepSi aDvErTiZeMeNt