Click Here!

harry/voltmort/baslisk

Guest kat

the story starts off by voldamort sending letters back and forth to harry he befriends him and ends up sending him a neckless that harry wheres all the time he goes back to hogworts and starts losing long periods of time he goes down to the chamber of secrets and he is made the baslisks queen and voldamorts consort later on i know in the last chapter i read he is givien 3 potions one makes it so that he is always horney and the 2nd makes him able to get pregnet the 3rd if i am not masken is the strongest love potion i think the last one is given to him by being inserted into his ass as balls and a dildo that makes them burst i know it was 8 or 9 chapters when i read it any help in findingg it would be appreastited i am sorry for all the spelling mastakes i am on my phone and cant spell check

I remember that story the basilisk guy also sent up a note to Dumbledore that read something like game over. She has a Yahoo group as well and there was a promise that she would put the story up but to my knowledge she never did. But if you find a posting I would love to know its been years since I read that story.

Edited by moonchild16

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.