Click Here!

Trouble In Paradice: Review Descussion.

DevilHeart435

I'm opening this forum for all my readers to as a means to answer some of the reviews for my story. Though not my proffered method of communication, this will have to do, (seriously there has to be a better way to do this then for people to participate in the forums, cause almost NO ONE comes here unless they have a problem.)

In replies to some of my reviews for my story:

SirGeneralSir 2012-07-10 id # 3000205834 Ok so not a bad story, only thing is that i think you have too much filler, events that have no meaning story wise, funny as some of it may be, it should be relevent to the story.

for example, the event with Konohamru *sp* and his team in the hotsprings, funny yes, but why was it there?

will it have relevence later in that .....while in the hospital, their team leader does some thing that directly effects some thing with Naruto?

but thats just my thoughts on it, its your story after all, take my advice or leave it.

As far as the filler goes, while it may seem that way I have been dropping hints to the main plot, for instance when I had Tsunade mention the enemies within Konoha, that was a a reference to a future chapter. And as to the lemons, they themselves are woven into the main plot, as the girls themselves will play a major roll in Naruto's life in future events. But rest assured, after the next chapter, I will start working on the main plot as best I can, there is still a lot of preparations for when the climax to the story comes.

As to the whole thing about Konohamaru and his crew, truth be told that was possibly the most actual filler in the story, I actually hadn't planed that scene, but a reader from FF,Net requested that I show their revenge and that scene popped into my head and I ran with it. Kind of glad I did too, but in all honesty Konohamaru and his crew and that includes Ebisu are Comic Relief characters, as they are in the Cannon, but if your that worried about it, I plan on having a scene between Ebisu and Naruto, so that they can grow closer as friends and former Student-Teacher.

AgentGv01 2012-08-14 id # 3000206482 Personally I feel that Sakura isn't in this story enough and that you've pretty much pushed her aside which makes no sense to me giving how Naruto had been after her since the start of the series. It just doesn't make sense that the one girl he's wanted is barely in this kind of story at least give her some development time or else I might just give up on this as I'm loosing interest fast.

AgentGv01, I can already tell from this post that you are a primarily a Sakura fan, and I have nothing against that. But you must understand that this is a Harem fic, and as such I can't focus on ONE girl alone, that being said you really expect me to just rush to the part with Sakura and leave all else to hell and back, You have to realize that like an Artist making a Painting, that writing a fic takes time and patience, you rush a Artist to make a painting you get a lousy painting. Same thing goes for writing a Fic, you rush a story you get a lousy story. Let me work in my own time, and I promise Sakura will get hers. The reason Hinata is getting hers so soon, is because I gave into pier pressure and jumped a head of schedule, and now I have to find a way to work around it. Let me do my own thing, I promise you won't me disappointed. And from the way you make it sound, one would think that you believe I am leaving Sakura completely out of the story, which is completely not true. All throughout this entire story, save for now 2 chapters, I have had Sakura be a Major or Minor part of the story in one way or another. Hell in this version of the story, I even gave her an entire flashback that wound-up focusing on her own personal development in chapter 6. That scene didn't even exist in the original story, just because she is NOT up his ass throughout the story does NOT mean I have completely abandoned her. But, to each his own, if you don't like the story then go ahead and find one that is PURE Sakura and Naruto, I won't think any less of you for it.

The forum is now open to any one else who has anything to say about the story.

Edited by DevilHeart435