Click Here!

An orgy of Olympic proportions

You probably have heard the gossip about the (un)surprising amount of hankypanky going on in the Olympic Village. Wouldn't it be great to be a fly on the wall (or just the floor when it's in the open) in those occasions?

Alright, so here's the request: I would like a fic involving the current (2012) olympians, taking place in the Olympic Village, involving lots of variety, different countries, different sports, different pairings (including both straight and gay, as well as groups) and so on; with the athletes being portrayed as close to in-character as you can make them (for those you can't find enough info about their personality but still look too good to not include in the fic you can make things up; but with everyone please try your best to not just use their names and appearances as empty shells for original characters); but feel free to disregard that last requirement when it comes to sexuality and openmindedness about new experiences etc (but please keep it plausible; people suddenly turning gay doesn't sound very realistic). Due to the sheer amount of people involved i would think this would likely take several chapters, but you don't need to write it all in one go, as each chapter gets done put it online :)

ps: Be VERY careful with which athletes you mention though, some of them are underage and according to the rules , that is a big no-no; and i don't think there is a safe way for you to twist things around without breaking the rules. Regardless of the personal beliefs of the people that run the site, it is a bad idea to put the site in danger of being shutdown by prudish lawmakers that can't tell the difference between fiction and reality.

pps: Make it as kinky as you can/want; but please nothing involving humiliation, true NC (actual rape is bad; but just playing rape without hurting anyone's feelings is fun) etc. Basicly anything that doesn't make anyone feel bad (neither at the moment nor in the future) is ok, not much can really gross me out (as a matter of fact plenty of my kinks are turn-offs for regular people). So as long as everyone is enjoying it you pretty much don't need to fear crossing any lines with me.

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.