Click Here!

weasleys stealing money from harry, please help.

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi, i'm looking for a story that starts with harry going to gringotts just before he is due to marry ginny. the weasleys, can't remember if all of them were in on it, has been keeping letters from gringotts from him, and ginny has been taking money out of his account to decorate houses to give to family members (for example Ron) and for the wedding. I think se also removed family heirlooms and was already calling herself lady potter or something similar. while he is at gringotts harry finds out what the weasleys have been doing and he stops the wedding. I think he demands that all the money should be returned, but I'm not completely sure. he might be under a potion/spell that was removed while he was there. ron and ginny were trying to get into the meeting with the goblins while it was going on to stop it but the goblins delayed them. harry leaves gringotts and at one point there is a confrontation with the weasley family.

I read this story on fanfiction.net, and now I can't find it. maybe it has been removed, maybe not.

I remember what it was a WIP, and that it had not been updated for some time.

any information on this story or similar stories would be very helpful.

Guest Elena

"It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts".

Summary: Voldemort is dead and Harry has finally graduated from Hogwarts and is ready to live his life but his world is turned upside down when he realizes friends can become enemies and enemies become friends; the one he loved he now hates and the one he hated he now loves; poor men become rich; the one he trusted the most was the one who did him the most harm. A new dark lord appears and it turns out to be an ancient evil. And it all started with a visit to Gringotts. HP/SS, DM/HG, NL/LL.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4608235/1/It_All_Started_With_A_Visit_To_Gringotts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.