Click Here!

(Original)The Shadow & Cain Series

Guest Rosemarius

Guest Rosemarius

I was going to post this right after I posted the second chapter of my last story. Unfortunately, my betareader hasn't answered yet, so I thought I might as well promote myself already.

(Note: edited because I didn't read the "how to post a promotion here" post before.)

General Summary: as it is explained in almost every oneshot of it, the series is set in an hypotetical apocalyptic future, where cars and guns are very rare, and the difference between the rich folks and the commoners is very strong. Protagonists of the serie are, of course, Shadow and Cain, two members of a teen-gang (precisely, the boss and his right-hand man), who had a romantic/sexual relationship in the past but that now are divided due to Shadow's gradual change of behaviour and Cain's stubborness. The story is focused on the two, but pay attention to the background themes as well, for they are as well an important part of it.

Chronologically ordered:

Title: Shadow

Author: Rosemarius

Rating: R

Summary: Cain, a young member of a street gang, is annoyed by the constant toying of his feelings from the boy he desires. At times, Cain can’t stand him, but he is also the one that he couldn’t live without

Beginning of the serie, pretty much a prologue of it. From Cain's point of view. Any warnings: slash, angst

Fandom: none (original)

URL: Shadow

Title: Intoxicating

Rating: Strong NC17

Summary: Shadow does his best to tease Cain and make him lose control. When he testes Cain’s jealousy and loyalty once again, trouble ensues

Ok, this one was pretty much an excuse for showing some erotic interaction between the charachters, but it does introduce some particulars that are useful to the general plot. Any Warnings: rape, slash, strong sexual content (Non-con Lemon)

Fandom: none (Original)

URL: Intoxicating

Title: Beautiful Dirt

Rating: NC17

Summary: Shadow is still hurt by the first violence after years. Could Cain help him feel better?

This has more plot than the previous PWP part, and will have a sequel with more plot and less sex. Cain tries to help Shadow recovering from the assault, but he'll discover something more about his boss... Any Warnings: mentions of abuse, slash, sexual content (Lemon)

Fandom: again, none (Original)

URL: Beautiful Dirt

Title: The Silent Sin

Rating: Strong NC17

Summary: Mason was a priest that made unforgivable mistakes. To begin with, he should have respected celibacy. Moreover, he shouldn't have a son...

(Spin off to the main storyline) A story that fully describes what was hinted in "Beautiful Dirt", "The Silent Sin" is not for the squeamish or the sensitive ones. Any Warnings: incest, sexual abuse, rape of minor (Random Fact about it: it's the only one that was written in third person).

Fandom: as before, none (Original)

URL: The Silent Sin

Thanks, Rosemarius.

PS:

I'd really like to thank Alba for reading and reviewing all my stories. I understand that you don't wanna read The Silent Sin, but since you read Beautiful Dirt (which mentions what happened in there) you won't miss anything vital to the rest of the story, so don't worry.

(Is this ok now?)

Edited by Rosemarius