Click Here!

B-Mod

Kanashii

One of the codes you can choose for a story description and codes is "B-Mod". Now after talking to a few people I gotta ask, what would you consider "B-Mod" or "Body Modification"?

Would someone getting a branding, tattoo or piercing be considered B-Mod?

How about stuff like knife or needle play? (and then piercing or branding?)

Or does B-Mod to you mean more extravagent stuff like people getting mechanical parts put into them? (think of The Borg), or something inbetween.

Let me know what you think, would love to hear all your opinions. I have several stories with BDSM and the Master giving his slave tattoo's, piercings or skilled brandings, and I always considered that "B-Mod".

a body modification is anything that permanently changes the body from its original state. Piercings, tatoos, science experiments that gives a normal character wings or a tail, wounds, scars, sex changes, bite marks, burns, castration or any loss of a part of the body, ect. I have a character in a story whose arms are black while the rest of him is pale because of a supernatural event and I defined that as B mod. Dying hair or shaving is obviously not counted since hair can grow back or be dyed again. Anytime something like this happens, I feel I have to label my story b mod because a lot of people are morally opposed to any permanent, physical change to a character. For example, I have a friend that refuses to read any fic of mine that has nipple piercing or tattooing. She won't even read one of my novels that simply has a character being bitten by a werewolf because the wound ends up permanently scarring. Now that I think about it, I do write a lot of b mod, mostly scarring, tattooing and piercing.