Click Here!

General question for project

DemonGoddess

I'm in the process of reworking the overall archive architecture as to subcategories and such, so that they are easier to navigate in future.

Anyway, I've got the main subcats down, what I need help with are specific PAIRING subcats that you all see regularly. If you post me a response, please indicate what type of pairing it is as well, understanding I have no knowledge of the fandom. Thanks in advance for your help .

Did you want us to PM this to you? I just got up from sleeping so my mind is fairly addled. If this is what you're really asking for then pairings I've seen are:

YAOI

Sasuke / Naruto

Kakashi / Iruka

Shikamaru / Neji

Rock Lee / Gaara

Itachi / Sasuke - Incest (aka Uchihacest)

HENTAI

Naruto / Hinata

Sasuke / Sakura

Shikamaru / Ino

Itachi / Sakura

YURI (I don't read Yuri but I have seen this couple)

Sakura / Ino

I'd like to recommend adding a Sasuke / Neji sub-category. I don't think it's got a following as large as the others but that's my personal favourite pairing. XD By the way, it's a yaoi pairing.

Glad I could be of help and I'm looking forward to seeing these new categories / changes. I'm sure they would help smile.gif

To Vortex: I'm not too keen on the Itachi / Sakura pairing...(actually, I'm not a fan of Sakura) but I have to say I glimpsed over your story 'The Corruption of Konoha' and I enjoyed reading the very little parts that I read. Your writing is very good and I'm sorry I didn't leave a review. I should but I don't think it's fair when I haven't read the entire thing. I'm terribly sorry.

I'm also rushing because I have to leave for a flight now and in the midst of telling my online contacts I'm gone for 2 weeks I just had to tell you that. smile.gif

Please keep writing.

YAOI

Sasuke / Naruto

Kakashi / Iruka

Shikamaru / Neji

Rock Lee / Gaara

Itachi / Sasuke - Incest (aka Uchihacest)

HENTAI

Naruto / Hinata

Sasuke / Sakura

Shikamaru / Ino

Itachi / Sakura

YURI

Sakura / Ino

Sakura/Hinata

It just isn't complete without it XD

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.