Click Here!

[Children of Bodom] Alexi Laiho slash

Windrider Shiva

Hi hi!

I'm looking for some Alexi Laiho slash. The little guy's just adorable. Since I'm already working on two projects and planning a third on the sidelines (my poor muse is working overtime), I thought I'd request.

I have something for pretty boys being topped by older/gruffer/taller guys. I'm aware of Children of Bodom's stage and offstage antics (especially with Janne Wirman - oh god the pictures! *drools*), so feel free to exploit that... or anything else for that matter. Also a big fan of rough albeit consensual sex.

I'm open to any plots, or lack thereof - PWP welcome. I can throw ideas if anyone's up for it.

TL;DR: Just wanna see Alexi Laiho getting it rough. XD

• 7 months later...

Here's some challenges and ideas I've accumulated over a while, because plunnies won't leave me alone and who knows, this might get people to write. Also, sharing is caring!

Unless noted as a requirement, I don't mind pairing choices (as long as it's slash - hell, even crossovers... anyone else picture Finntroll's Mathias Lillmans with him? XD), so some of them are just to give ideas. Same for length, plot devices, titles, etc. I'll also note if I'm working on something similar, though I'd like to see what other people come up with. Just don't be surprised when you see my name with a similar plot XD;. For the sake of this last bit, don't be afraid to PM me!

~

More, More, More

Requirements: Alexi begging for 'more'

I just had this flash while listening to COB's cover of Billy Idol's Rebel Yell. I can totally see Alexi screaming for 'More!' in bed, or something similar. He's pretty vocal everywhere else after all O_o. For some reason, Henkka's wormed his way in mind for this one... but wouldn't mind seeing another guy.

~

Handset microphone

Requirements: Janne/Alexi; backstage loud sex with a handset mic still on

With the amount of movements on stage... sometimes I'd almost expect to see Alexi with a handset mic. But what if there was a legit reason for not having that? Such as maybe having forgotten said mic on while having sex backstage or in a lobby... and having the rest of the venue hearing it. Of course, everyone else is either dying of laughter, dumbfounded, drunk, too tired to care, not paying attention, used to it, <insert more reasons here as to no why would bother them>. Bonus points for humor.

(I've never stated these ideas made sense, btw XD)

~

Accident-prone

Requirement: Janne/Alexi; Hurt/comfort related to some injury/sickness; no death

Seems like there's something going on with Alexi getting hurt or sick during tours (or outside of tours O_o). And who winds up taking care of him? Why not Janne? Doesn't have to be a life-threatening injury at all, but I'd like to see Janne's reactions to an injured Allu. I'm pretty sure there's plenty material to work with by default (he did fall off his bunk on tour... and the fall off the car roof that lead to Are You Dead Yet?, and the bowling alley injury *shudder*, plus last year in Oslo when he was admitted for a stomach infection... poor thing has had his share of pain DX). Not going to object to some angst either! Happy ending preferred.

~

Children of Moresome

Requirement: Fivesome with the whole band

To quote Alexi, when asked if he would have sex with one of his band members, and in which position: "I have two holes and two hands... if you can't fill out the rest..." Yeah I know it's more of a joke than anything, but damn, I can't get that picture out of my head. Just include the whole band together in one fivesome, and we're good.

I have absolutely no plot idea for that.

Then again, does it really need a plot? XD

~

On your knees!

Requirement: Jaska/Alexi, Janne+Jaska/Alexi; Janne walks in on Alexi sucking Jaska off and is offered to join up; they must be 18 or over

I have no clue how this wound up in my mind, but I'm not gonna question it and just write it down for the sake of my sanity (wait, what's sanity?). The basic idea I had for this is set in their early-ish days (make them 18, I'm not kidding. Legal reasons, check the RP Fiction guidelines). So Janne walks in on Alexi, on his knees, who's too busy giving Jaska a blowjob to notice him. Surprise surprise, Jaska invites Janne to join them up. To add to insanity, I kinda picture Henkka and Alexander sitting nearby, not minding the man-on-man action some odd feet away from them. Bonus points if someone can work this up.

~

Blame THOSE pictures...

Requirement: Janne/Alexi; ageplay; no scat/watersports

Indeed, blame the pics with Alexi and a pacifier for that one... oh and the ones where he's hugging stuffed animals. And taking naps everywhere. I can't be the only one thinking that's a good candidate for ageplay, AB/DL and so on, no? I'd like to see ageplay imagery; baby bottles, onesies, plushies, etc... Feel free to include some reluctance, dub-con even: might be a bit awkward to give into your lover's fantasies. Make it a little realistic I guess (as realistic as it can be with those two O_o)

("Fuck no, I'm not wearing this!... ... *glares* ... okay okay, fine... damn...")

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.