Click Here!

Shit! I hate my phone!

Solaris

I can get calls but the damn line is so scratchy it is impossible to hear the other person on the other end and with my hearing it is near impossible to understand what they are saying!

And it always happens right after it rains. We have trouble with my phone.

We have had the phone company come out many times to fix it but each time it rains - my phone screws up, no matter what we do.

It may come down to where we have to put a PVC pipe around it on the outside and hope that it works.

But it is a pain in the fucking tail when this happens.

Beth

Well, it turned out to be some minor problems with the box that connected the house phones to the outside lines.

The guy came out and fixed it today.

Yes, can call out now.

But the reason why our two main lines went down was because the outlet had died, which was freaky, so we're having our eletricitian come out tomorrow and check it out and see if we need a new outlet which it probably needs as we had the same problem with one in the kitchen.

But if this happens again after it rains, I am going to suggest to the guy to climb up the pole to check the box itself as it might have water in it which is causing the problems.

And after one powerful rainstorm happened, on our third line, we get a call from the police of all people asking if there is any problems at our home as our phone had dialed the police on its own! Boy, was I shocked to hear the voice of the Camdenton police on the other end. We didn't even call out on that number unless we had a power outage since that is our hardline.

Beth