Click Here!

Holy Moo Cow

DarkCabaret

Okay I'm wondering if I'm just technology retarded or something but when you add 27 songs, 190 pictures, and a whole bunch of contact information and stuff that to an iPod wouldn't you think you'd have like no room left? I sync'd my iPod and laughed when it said I wasn't even using 1/4 of the space I have.....

Sorry if this doesn't go in this category but I thought it was odd LOL!

Yeah, I just thought it was really weird then I sat here for TEN minutes trying to figure out how the slide show works. Turn out I am pretty retarded when ti comes to this thing. I've had it for almost a year now, and I still don't know half the features LOL!

1/4 already? You've got a small ipod then my friend. I have over 1400 songs on my ipod, many of which run well over six minutes in length. I'm only about a 1/6th of the way through my memory.

I'm not sure if it still holds true, but the rule used to be that about every six months Silicon Valley would come up with a way to double the current memory capacity, if not necessarily in an affordable way. Granted, I may be confusing that with processing capability, but never the less, technology tends to grow by leaps and bounds rather than timid steps.

technology is released with planned obsolescence in mind, and ways for the rest of us to spend more money. I've not messed around much with iPods other than looking at a couple of 'em, how exactly do they store? Is it built in with the addition of being able to add a flash card? Or does it come with a smaller flash card for storage that you upgrade (much like a digital camera)?

Well with mine I have iTunes and it syncs music from my computer that I've downloaded or purchased from them. If you ask me they ask WAY to much for one frickin song so I use Limewire to download my music.

I guess you could say iTunes has a special feature that does updates and stuff.

I haven't read the manual I mostly pushed buttons, and let it go at that. I prefer to look and click than read an dang book Haha!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.