Click Here!

Motherly Love

Guest YIK

Okay I've read a few incest mother-son/daughters stories and it got me thinking, I want to read a series completely devoted to mother-son/daughters relationships between anime characters.

Basic rules:

No yaoi, not directly but maybe implied for comedy.

Setting is in modern day or in a normal setting with no crazy adventures or powers, outside of closed doors.

Characters most be from anime or manga directly, so OCs or mary sues. "Mothers" can be replaced by another mother figure, like Love Hina's Mutsumi or Haruka.

The fathers are not around: Dead, run off, or whatever- giving the mother(s) motive to turn to their children for their needs.

The children are willing partners, submitting or intiating the acts out of love for their mothers.

Other characters can be involved for whatever reason: at the request of mother, son, or daughter, they can stumble or learn of the taboo affair.

Ex- Hinata and her mother (whose name I don't know so lets can her Hitomi) are lovers. One day Hinata screams out Naruto's name and Hitomi urges her to invite him for some fun. After getting him they move on to Kushina and followed by Hanabi and later Tayuya and Karin (they can be Naruto's sisters or cousins- ya know the red hair and all.)

Ex- Kushina and Mikoto are neighbors whose husbands are gone, and each are in a taboo relationship with their children: Mikoto with Itachi and Sasuke, Kushina with Naruto, Karin, and Tayuya. Their secrets are exposed to eachother and they somehow become one big incestous family.

• 2 months later...
Guest Yami Iko Kami

Twisteddarkness has a Love Hina series that ends up along the lines of what you want it starts here.

Yeah I've read it but I want to read other stories like that involing other series like Naruto, Code Geass, Negima, and etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.