Click Here!

Author taking story requests

Guest Xtase

Guest Xtase

Yo.

I'm a little bored with my own ideas since I have all my stories planned out and am looking for a challenge to help hone my skills as a writer and test my creativity.

If you have an idea, or a story that you would like to see written, this may be your chance to see it materialise. You can check out my stories here on AFF (penname Xtase) and decide whether you think I'm capable of writing your story to your satisfaction.

If you like what you see, email me at xtase87@gmail.com with your idea and I'll get started right away.

However, I have a few restrictions:

I will not write about anime-only characters. Sorry, I just can't take them seriously, because technically, they don't exist.

Mpreg isn't forbidden, you can send me a request if it's not too silly. But give me some credit and let me think up a less wierd plot device. No offence, but I feel like mpreg is kind of like a cheap trick to add a twist to an otherwise uninteresting story. But that's only my opinion. Let me be more creative than that, this is supposed to be a challenge.

No futanari. I outgrew it when I was twelve (no really, I'm serious about that). I just find it boring now.

No OCs, mary sues, and gary stus. 'nuff said.

No crossovers (because what are the chances that I've seen the series you're taking about?)

Characters must have the same abilities as they do in the manga. You may ask for an improvement of some kind, but it must be REALISTIC. Nothing like Naruto acquiring the Rinnegan or something similar to that.

Other than that, you can send me any pairing, het/homo/bi, with any character appearing in the manga. There is no other limit on the subject matter either (you can even ask for aliens and tentacles and shit). It can be AU, AR or canon. Anything outside my restrictions, really.

Peace.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.