Click Here!

Looking for a Bedtime Story

Guest Magi Silverwolf

Guest Magi Silverwolf

I'm looking for a HP/HG/RW/DM story involving BDSM, D/s, and a prophecy. It had in its title "(A Bedtime Story for SoftObsidian)".

I thought it was done by Emily Waters, but didn't find it on her page when I finally found her. Another possibility was petalsoft, but again, not on page.

Any help would be appreciated.

~Magi Silverwolf

Guest Magi Silverwolf

I thought it was that one too, but it's not. :L That's the only one coming up tho, on any of my searches.

It's on AFF, or at least was last time I read it. It's complete, but I can't remember the ending. I remember Snape taking them to his home for Christmas so that they can "bond". Snape is the one with the prophecy, not Dumbledore, and there's mention of LE/SS and LE/JP/SB.

There's this circle. They all reviewed each other's stories and wrote similar stuff or stuff for each other. I've just lost my links to their author pages. Had to format C recently. Not fun....

Thanks for the attempt.

~Magi

I don't think it was Emily's. It might have been one of Wildcat's, but she's downed them all. Am trying to think who else wrote in that circle of friends. Starstruck maybe?

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296871178

Edited by pittwitch

Guest Magi Silverwolf

That's it! I recognize the prophecy! Thank you ever so much!

[sets up a table full of cookies and coffee--because you can never have too much coffee] Have at it! :]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.