Click Here!

Rosario + Vampire slash harem

Dark Serpent Cat

I have an urge to read a fic that I thought of but can't write for Rosario + Vampire

here's the idea

Instead of being a ghoul Tsukune is really adopted and a type of monster who needs to feed off of sex with multiple men (it doesn't have to be like Kurumu since she doesn't actually need to feed off of sex) and naturally attracts males to him.

Tsukune met Moka when they were in middle school and it was only after dating her in middle school that he realized he was gay

Also, Moka is a secret yaoi fangirl so she is always secretly trying to hook Tsukune up and take pictures but normally acts like she does in the manga and anime unless it involves yaoi.

During Tsukune's time at Yokai academy events should occur somewhat differently allowing Tsukune to be surrounded by the guys you want him with sooner instead of the girls though he can still befriend them things would be different.

Mates I would love with Tsukune are, but not limited to, Ginei and Haiji Miyamoto

I would also like it if instead of trying to destroy the News Paper Club for going against the Public Safety Committee Kuyou tries to do it because he wants Tsukune to join him.

Another thing I want is the gym teacher who harasses Mizore, his name is Okuto Kotsubo, is constantly trying to use his tentacles to molest Tsukune long before the Mizore arch.

Also if you do the guy from the first episode/chapter I would like to see him try to molest both Moka and Tsukune.

Oh and if Tsukune's father, due to Tsukunes father, was perverted with Tsukune I would also enjoy that and have him show up during the trip to Tsukune's house instead of the mother

Oh and if you do want to stay somewhat with the Manga and Anime that is fine but some minor changes, like above, to make it more unique is better.

Well please post if you have questions or want to do this fic as well as a link if you do decide so that way others can get to it easily

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.