Click Here!

NarutoXNegima Challanges

Guest Yami Iko Kami

Guest Yami Iko Kami

Okay I know what I've posted previously and now realize it is, eh, yeah. So let start over.

I want a Naruto-Negima crossover in which Naruto comes to Mahora for whatever reason and is the cause that Negi and/or Kotaro, along with himself, will bang the girls (from both Naruto and Negima) into their harems.

So let me place some guidelines, one or two can be ignored expect for #1 and 3

1. No freaking yaoi please and thank you. Or scat for that matter, gross.

2. Naruto needs a good reason for coming to Mahora.

3. Anko and Hinata must be involved. I really want to read a good NaruHinaAnko story. My fav is Shadow Leaf Dance.

4. BDSM like in CttW is optional if that don't float your body. The story can just contain kinky sex and the girls being seduced into the harems.

5. Naruto or Anko has to play a role in Konoka making Setsuna her sex slave.

6. Anko has to be a teacher and Naruto girls must be together in a class.

Here are some titles and plots that came to me. *Titles can be changed and plots altered

Drifter Naruto: Naruto is a wanderer who at some point befriend and visited the boy and his sister constantly. After he learns that Negi went to teach at an all girls school Naruto just had to be there.

1st girl- Chisame?

*Naruto is a demon with the strong drive of taking as many mates as possible?

Foxy Oddparent: Before Negi is born Arika summons an ancient spirit to watch over her child. That spirit is the Kyuubi no Kitsune, Naruto Uzumaki. He influences the boy to be just like him, mainly to seek out and take as many mates as possible. Nekane and Anya being the 1st victims.*Naruto girls can be included.

Ninja Sensei Naruto: Replace Negi and Magic with Naruto and chakra, with a more perverted twist too. Naruto goes to Mahora to learn how to live amongst normal people and help from the shadows. He searches for answers about his past as he strives to become a Kage.

*Note: Kyuubi is sealed inside him or is influence him, making him very aggresive and sadistic at times.

Naruto witness the destruction of Uzu his home.

Anko is a Mahora teacher, homeroom of Naruto girls 2B.

Hinata and Hanabi can be twins.

The Pactio (can't find around name to replace it) is/can be based on Master-Slave relationship. Becoming stronger the more the slave submits and the master dominates.

**Can still have Negi involved.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.