Click Here!

NarutoXDigimon Incest Challange

Guest Some dude

Guest Some dude

The plot revolves around making Naruto and Rika/Ruki (Tamers) siblings, twins to be exact, and have them start an incestous relationship.

1. The story can take place in either world, Narutoverse or Digiverse. Say Naruto and Ruki are both Kyuubi's containers and because of the villagers' hatred they are really close to each other. Thus leading to them breaking a taboo.

Or in the modern world they are either twins or half-siblings, due to Minato cheating on someone. And Ruki is in love with Naruto and makes her move.

2. Characters from both series and seasons can be used. The digimon and digital world are optional in the plot.

3. Ruki must act like she does in the beginning of Tamers, showing her kinder softer side to Naruto. Because he is her 'little' brother or beloved onichan. In Narutoverse she is very protective of him and wishes to make him happy.

4. IRuki must hate Sakura and Ino, if based in the Narutoverse for obvious reasons: they don't being a kunoichi seriously and hurt her brother. Ruki can help discourage his crush on Sakura. *Not a NaruSaku fan.

5. Ruki must be the one to encourage Naruto to seek out other girls since their relationship is forbidden. I recommend Hinata, Tenten, Juri, Hikari, and Izumi as potential girls. Heck have her encourage Naruto to get himself a harem. *Ruki can be friends with Hinata, feeling a need to protect and help her. She learns of her crush and decides to play matchmaker.

6. Ruki must first test or tryout the girls before they can get with her brother. Wink wink. Twinsome.

7. Ruki can have a harem of her own, maybe she blackmails someone. cough ino cough sakura, into be her slaves. Or she gets with Juri. I don't know why but when I think about it, I keep picturing Ruki with Juri or some other shy timid girl.

8. An older woman like Anko or Kuneria can be involved if desired.

Preferred but not demanded pairings:

Naruto/Ruki/Hinata

Naruto/Hinata/Hikari

Anko/Ruki/Sakura/Ino

Kunerai/Hinata/Anko

Naruto/Ruki/Hinata/Hanabi(older)/Hikari/Miyako/Juri/Izumi

• 2 years later...
Guest RedFox

i think this could be agreat fic i hope somebody picks up your challenge

Pairings

Digimon Season 2-3

Hikari Y./Kari K.

Ruki M./Rika N.

Naruto/Hinata/Hikari Y./Kari K./Ruki M./Rika N.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.