Click Here!

NarutoxHanabi

Netritias

Naruto has just encountered Konohamaru for the first time the encounter goes as canon except for one subtle difference Kono isn't the only one following our blonde hero, a young Hyuuga wishes to know more about the boy her older sister is so enamored with and also decides to follow him. his bright personality and inspiring speech about there being no shortcuts to greatness strikes a chord within her and she finds herself smitten. His transformation jutsu also gives her some urges she isn't entirely familiar with...

exclusively Naruto and Hanabi no harem or other girls though no restrictions on side pairings

canon ages please i'm looking for some minor1, transformation for yuri, futa and Bestiality, and pregnant loli at some point too. How you incorporate these elements is up to you, also a bit of character bashing won't go amiss though don't go to far and Naruto should be stronger than in the manga but not overly so any bloodlines you give him if any should progress at a reasonable pace.

please try and end on a happy note with whatever direction your plot takes and thanks in advance to anyone who takes up this request i know i'm asking a lot but i hope some one is feeling up to the challenge

oh and please DO NOT include rape, S&M, bondage, scat(that includes the music :P), yaoi, guro or slavery

Edited by Netritias

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.