Click Here!

Zuko/Sokka yaoi

Hey all. This idea popped into my head a few days ago, and I just had to post this.

It's completely AU

Zuko is still a prince, however he pretends to be a regular samurai. His uncle, the feudal lord - I don't like his father so he's dead - thought Zuko could benefit from seeing the world through a commoner's eyes. He comes across a Geisha house one day and spots Sokka. He, of course, has no idea that Sokka was a boy. As he spends time there, he becomes smitten with Sokka. He then discovers Sokka is a boy and panics, but it doesn't change how he feels. And when he hears that the Geisha house is going through hard times, he negotiates with the matron of the house for Sokka, and in the end, Zuko becomes Sokka's danna.

Short I know, but that's basically what I want. A Romance story with a little drama about Zuko's sexual identity crisis thrown in. And we all know how much Sokka loves to shop, and in this story he'd be able to get all he wants in the end. Lol.

A little helpful tip if you need it:

Geisha were generally women, however adolescent males were sometimes Geisha too.

Geisha trained at local schools and had teachers who specialized in every area of training: dance, flute, drum and tea ceremony. As the young girls approached the age of becoming apprentices, the okiya would negotiate for a mature geisha to become an apprentice’s mentor, or “older sister.” The older sister helped promote the apprentice and taught her the art of entertaining at parties, from how to make witty conversation right down to how to pour sake. The older sister received a portion of her younger sister’s fees as her fee for training the apprentice.

A popular view of the geisha is that they were prostitutes. Some prostitutes posed as geisha in order to attract men, but a true geisha rarely engaged in sexual relations with her customers. In fact, geisha were, first and foremost, entertainers. They went to parties, where they kept things lively, played drinking games with the men and danced or sang. A geisha’s presence was considered essential to the success of a private party. Several geisha present meant the host was a man of wealth and status.

Geisha made their money through the fees they charged at teahouses or parties where they entertained. Years ago, a geisha was registered through what amounted to a union office. The registry office kept track of what teahouses she visited, how long she stayed and what her fees were. The office then paid either the geisha or her okiya.

A geisha may well have had a personal patron or danna. This relationship was usually sexual, but outside of the geisha’s normal work environment. The danna was generally a wealthy man who could afford to pay the geisha’s expenses for school, lessons, private recitals and even clothing. With a wealthy danna, a geisha could often afford to break with an okiya and live independently, if she wished.

Edited by SuirenAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.