Click Here!

No Fear For The Setting Sun - Original M/M

Author: ChibiShiva

Title: No Fear For The Setting Sun

Summary: Scandinavia, 10th century. Skjaldr and Asgeir, two male Norse warriors, are swept in a rag-tag team of travellers.

Fandom: Original

Pairing: M/M-centric, multiple pairings (will include M/F, F/F)

Warnings: M/M, angst, violence, WIP (more to come, but that's what I have in my first chapter)

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105463

Hi hi folks!

I'm finally back after a long hiatus (too long if you ask me), and with an original fic too (even longer!).

So for a little while, I've been into viking metal-like music, and I had been looking through recommendations by friends when I stumbled upon Amon Amarth's "Embrace of the Endless Ocean". It just sparked my imagination, and I've been writing from there.

It's still a WIP, my research itself is still a WIP - but I've got a fairly good idea of my setting and where they'll end up. Mainly action/adventure with a healthy dose of slash, and some F/F mixed in there (M/F implied). Of course it's won't be 100% accurate with history, but I'll be working some stuff out to make it at least believable.

Don't be afraid to drop me a line! I'll make a Review thread in a bit, so I can answer reviews and spark up discussions.

Thank you for reading!

Just put chapter 2 up a few minutes ago. There's some formatting issues but nothing that cannot be fixed. I just tries to edit and it doubled my line breaking, but I will work on that when I have the time at home tonight.

Thanks for dropping by!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last updated, but chapter 3 is now up! I finally figured out my formatting issues, and I'm headed out to fix chapter 2.

Enjoy, and don't forget to review! ^_^