Click Here!

Do you like long stories? Sci-Fi? Romance? Try my space saga

mannahpierce

This started as an attempt to revitalise my writing, ended up as a two-and-a-half year (and continuing) obsession. You can read all this as one long and continuing story.

I wanted to write something in which Sasuke was less self-destructive. I though that if he had grown up thinking Itachi was dead, rather than the person who killed his family, he might have turned out differently.

Author:

Mannah_Pierce

Titles:

In the cold of space you find the heat of suns
(91 chapters)

Tying the knot
(one-shot)

Tales in Tarrasade
(collection of one-shorts and shorts, 17 chapters)

Iteration
(119 chapters)

Leader
(22 and increasing by two chapters a week)

Summary:

Set in the far future. Uchiha is a spacer clan. Sasuke is the last Uchiha. On the day Sasuke was born, Kakashi was given the job of finding a ship and a crew where he could do his training in secret. The story starts when Sasuke begins his training at 14. Naruto is a fox-human hybrid inadvertently acquired by the crew. (I won't tell you more, wouldn't want to spoil it for you.)

There are reviews, feel free to read them

Fandom:

Naruto

Pairing:

Mainly Sasuke and Naruto but other pairings including Kakashi and Iruka. I won't tell you all of them because it will ruin the story.

Warnings:

Some of the characters have suffered abuse, even as children. Occasionally abuse occurs in the story. In the story, the age of consent is 14 so be prepared. One OC in the first story, then more as the next generation is born and starts growing up (yes, it is that long). Characters do develop differently than they do in Naruto, particularly Sasuke. Almost all the relationships are M/M and two are M/M/M. Characters die. Lots of romantic love. Some redemption. Probably too many cute children in the later stories.

If you want a taster, try 'Silver Leaf Tales: Tying the knot'

URL: http://naruto.adultf...hp?no=600102859

If you want to jump straight in, start at 'In the cold of space you find the heat of suns'

URL: http://naruto.adultf...hp?no=600102093