Click Here!

Marked Effect (AFF Edition)

unrealuniverse

Author: unrealuniverse

Title: Marked Effect (AFF Edition)

Summary: A group of Asari with a rare condition only seek acceptance from others. This has not always been the case in the past, but can the future be brighter for these and other such individuals, after an unexpected meeting?

Feedback: Why on earth would people not want feedback. It is always highly appreciated. Reviews and their replies from myself can be found at the following link. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/35940-unrealuniverses-review-reply-thread/

Fandom: Games/Mass Effect

Pairing: N/A as characters are original to this story.

Warnings: 3Plus, Abuse (Minor), D/s (Mostly from the story containing "Indentured Servants"), Exhib (Minor), Fingering, HJ (Minor), MC (Par for the course with Asari), OCs, Oral, Slave, Toys, WIP, Xeno

This listing may not be fully complete or may have minor inaccuracies as the story itself is still incomplete. M/F and two F/F pairings are followed by the story eventually.

URL: http://games.adultfa...hp?no=600087559

Description: The main focus of this story is on character interaction in regards to external problems they face from the choices that they make (Or are made for them). It is not a short read and is most suited to individuals who have a concentration span long enough to read lengthy chapters. Apologies for being vague but ruining the plot with a few spoilers is not the best idea :)

Chapters 1 to 11 have been posted which covers the entire beginning of the story. More chapters will be added quickly as I have only to re-read and slightly edit the next 22 chapters before they get posted. I will keep this thread updated with news on new chapters as and when they go up.

I make no apologies for using British English throughout. I hope it is readable by everyone and the common language divide does not get in the way.

Hope you all enjoy reading.

Edited by unrealuniverse

Chapter 22 was missing from Wednesdays update. I know I should not over promise.

Chapters 22, 23 and 24 have just been added with 23 and 24 having sizeable updates just for wonderful individuals here.

I am hoping to post at least 25 and 26 next Wednesday (4th June) but I am hoping I may get up to chapter 27 posted. I am not promising that this time though :)

I hope people are enjoying the story so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Why can I not remember to update this topic. :bash:

Everything up to chapter 37 was posted on the 14th of July and this version is now to be updated once per week each Saturday. Chapter 38 will be added on the 21st. We all love something to do on a weekend. Reviews are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...