Click Here!

Corrected Disclaimer

Guest Blay

Hi there,

I recently posted two chapters to the 'Inuyasha' archive named 'Dogma' and 'Arachnology'. I recieved a reivew about the disclaimer being incomplete and haistily changed it but have found out today that my stories have still been hidden regardless.

Both chapters have the same disclaimer reading as follows:

'All 'Inuyasha' characters and themes are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I make no profit from this fic. All Japanese and English translations of names or attacks taken from: Stephen Ayres and Rumiko Takahashi,The Art of Inuyasha Viz Media, 6 Dec 2005'

Is this sutible?

Hi there,

I recently posted two chapters to the 'Inuyasha' archive named 'Dogma' and 'Arachnology'. I recieved a reivew about the disclaimer being incomplete and haistily changed it but have found out today that my stories have still been hidden regardless.

Both chapters have the same disclaimer reading as follows:

'All 'Inuyasha' characters and themes are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I make no profit from this fic. All Japanese and English translations of names or attacks taken from: Stephen Ayres and Rumiko Takahashi,The Art of Inuyasha Viz Media, 6 Dec 2005'

Is this sutible?

All 'Inuyasha' characters and themes are the property of Rumiko Takahashi - change that to this

'Inuyasha' is the property of Rumiko Takahashi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.