Click Here!

Naruto's mystery girl

Guest TB

At 12 years Naruto would wake up with a bra and panties by him they look like they are for a girl his age but the bra is to big for a girl his age (he thinks Ino's breasts are the biggist in his age group) so to find out who is leaving bra and panties he stays up all night at 12:00 am his window opens and Hinata come in stips naked has sex with Naruto in his "sleeping form" puts her bra and panties next to him and says "I love you Naruto if only i can say that to you while you're awake" she turns to get dress only to be pulled back to the bed by Nrauto who doesn't want her to leave yet.

At 12 years Naruto would wake up with a bra and panties by him they look like they are for a girl his age but the bra is to big for a girl his age (he thinks Ino's breasts are the biggist in his age group) so to find out who is leaving bra and panties he stays up all night at 12:00 am his window opens and Hinata come in stips naked has sex with Naruto in his "sleeping form" puts her bra and panties next to him and says "I love you Naruto if only i can say that to you while you're awake" she turns to get dress only to be pulled back to the bed by Nrauto who doesn't want her to leave yet.

I meant to say

At 12 years old Naruto would wake up with a bra and panties by him they look like they are for a girl his age but the bra is to big for a girl his age (he thinks Ino's breasts are the biggist in his age group) so to find out who is leaving bra and panties he stays up all night at 12:00 am his window opens and Hinata come in stips naked has sex with Naruto in his "sleeping form" puts her bra and panties next to him and says "I love you Naruto if only i can say that to you while you're awake" she turns to get dress only to be pulled back to the bed by Nrauto who doesn't want her to leave yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.